The data controller of your personal information is MPLC, which also provides the service to you. Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Information Collection and Use
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, as well as your interactions with us. This information includes:
- your activity on the MPLC service, such as title selections, watch history, search queries, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g. the site or page that offered a link to a MPLC page.);
- details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- device IDs or other unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
- Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from:
- both online and offline data providers.
- Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data, and Internet browsing behaviour.
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalise our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
Disclosure of Information
MPLC does not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies unless we have your consent, or as described below:
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalise and optimise our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorise them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can most easily do this by visiting the Contact MPLC section of the website, where you have the ability to request a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your MPLC payment information, a copy of your invoice or licence and various related information about your account (such as a list of facilities that are covered under your licence). You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. You transmit all such information at your own risk, however once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security in our systems.
Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
Children under 16 years old are not the target audience for our services. MPLC does not solicit the personal information from these children. While individuals under the age of 16 may utilise the service, they may do so only with the approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Last updated: 13 June 2018